Join our team while working at the comfort of your home!
HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST
*Preferably a resident of Batangas City or willing to travel to Batangas City if needed
- Process timesheet for payroll
- Monitor and process employee's company and government requirements and benefits
- Manage on boarding and off boarding of employees
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and Individual level
- Assist the HR Head in the organizational and space planning and analyses;
- Work hand in hand with the HR Head to collate the data necessary for the performance management and improvement systems and programs to be implemented by the HR Department.
- Participate in the implementation of regulatory compliance and reporting
- Contribute in policy development and documentation
- Act in programs for employee relationship management
- Contribute to the development and smooth flow of company-employee communication
- Adhere and assist in facilitating programs for employee safety, welfare, and wellness education
- Monitors formats and quality standards
- Utilize and manage HR software which collects and organizes all the information gathered throughout the employee life cycle from hiring, onboarding, preparing compensation, building culture, etc.
- Participates in meetings with the management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Has completed Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent course
- Has at least 6 months as HR Staff
- Has high level of integrity
- Has excellent communication and organizational skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Solid time management skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels
- Creative ability & writing proficiency
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
- Has an experience processing employee’s government mandated benefits such as SSS, PhilHealth and Pag-ibig
- Hardware: Laptop/Desktop (at least Pentium processor and 8 GB RAM)
- Headset: Computer headset with noise-cancelling feature
- Internet connection: Wired connection; minimum of 10 Mbps
- Software: Microsoft Office & PDF reader, Anydesk, Gdrive, Skype
So, why join us?
- Permanent work-from-home
- Full Time and Long Term Employment
- Basic Salary + Government Mandated Benefits (SSS,Pag-Ibig,Philhealth,13th mo.pay, Leave Credits)
- We are growing so there is great opportunity for leadership and promotion
- Shift: Graveyard Monday to Friday
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!